08/12/2009

Going gaga for Gareth

So Lady GaGa was on X Factor this Sunday, but I didn't watch it as I was out, and I'm not enthusiastic about keeping up to date with it after John and Edward left anyway. But then I heard she wore Gareth Pugh. I have been waiting for this for so long, and she wore a great piece. Spring 2007 was a great collection and Gaga rocked it. I have no idea how I feel about Lady Gaga because she is either insane or a freak or totally completely pretentious, but Gareth Pugh can convert me to anyone.


edit: and I somehow missed out on Beyonce's 'Diva' video, where she wears so much Gareth Pugh. I really love how mainstream artists are really embracing fashion at the moment. Kylie wore Gareth, Beyonce wore Gareth at some event ages ago, Gaga's wearing him..I'm so happy.


3 comments:

  1. I think I like GaGa because she's a freak. I mean she dances weird, she's oddly aggressive, it's all very mesmerizing. What I love most of all, though, is the couture.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete