14/12/2009

Babbling

I'm currently in my last year of A levels, taking Philosophy, English lit, General Studies and Art, but obviously Art is my most relevant subject to this blog. I thought someone might be interested in my final AS piece.


 
It took a while, but the actual realisation of my plan was a success, which is unusual for me. We get given I think 10 hours in the exam, and you have no idea how long it takes to fold paper. Also I stapled the paper onto the fabric underneath, and at one point I had to run into town to buy a new stapler and my one broke. It was a stressful exam!

This was my AS level last summer; I've just done my A level mock and it was okkk. I'm trying to incorporate a more Rodarte theme into my work now, not sure how well it's worked out. I might post a few pictures of that later on.

5 comments:

  1. wow, thats really cool! it's so intricate but it looks like its spreading its wings or something, reaching out (:

    thanks so much for the comment about how to stud!!! i didnt realize it would be that easy, to just poke them haha i thought i needed some strange tool or something. im definitely going to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow u r amazing! i love this so much :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you are so talented, i love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    Whaouuuuu !!!!! SUPER !!!!

    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw, it's so beautiful

    xoxo, thn

    ReplyDelete