20/12/2009

goodbye england (covered in snow)

It has snowed a LOT in the past few days here, so my outfits have mostly been big jumpers and leggings as I'm staying inside in the warm! But I went to make a snowman with my friend on Friday and had to find something half-suitable for outdoor weather. Not sure I got it right but felt the need to make an outfit post anyway.



My docs are really the only appropriate shoes I own for snow weather other than my hunters.

christopher kane for topshop croc dress, m&s black jumper, vivienne westwood black scarf, mum's vintage 30s hacking jacket, doc martens from ebay, old found chain necklace.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! We got the same dress!! Thank you for the Birthday wishes! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the feedback. totally love that you've layered the dress, gives it a different look, didnt recognise it was the croc dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow the print on the dress is absolutely fun, and you're totally rockin it!

    bespok.com

    ReplyDelete